- Choosing the Two Finalists, (with Kfir Eliaz and Ariel Rubinstein), Economic Theory, 46, 211-219, 2011. PDF
- Fully Absorbing Dynamic Compromise, Journal of Economic Theory, 152, 92-104, 2014. PDF
- Back to Fundamentals: Abstract Competitive Equilibrium, (with Ariel Rubinstein), American Economic Review, 105(8), 2570-94, 2015. PDF
- An Experiment on Aspiration-Based Choice, (with Begum Guney), Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, 119, 512-26, 2015. PDF
- Embedding Convex Geometries and a Bound on Convex Dimension (joint with Luke Rogers), Discrete Mathematics, 340(5), 1059-1063, 2017. PDF
- Aspiration-Based Choice, (with Begum Guney and Matan Tsur), Journal of Economic Theory, 176, 935-956, 2018. PDF Supplement
- Costly Switching from a Status Quo (with Begum Guney), Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, 156, 55-70, 2018. PDF
- Mechanism Design with Budget Constraints and a Population of Agents, Games and Economic Behavior, 115, 30-47, 2019. PDF Supplement
- "Convex Preferences": A New Definition (with Ariel Rubinstein), Theoretical Economics, 14, 1169-1183, 2019. PDF
- The Permissible and the Forbidden (with Ariel Rubinstein), Journal of Economic Theory, 188, 2020. PDF
Status Quos in Choice and Games (with Begum Guney), Revise and Resubmit at Theoretical Economics PDF.
Ordinal Allocation (with Chris Chambers), Forthcoming at Social Choice and Welfare.
Choice Theory Via Equivalence PDF
Efficient Investment and Search in Matching Markets (with Alp Atakan and Matan Tsur) PDF
A First Welfare Theorem for Time-Inconsistent Discounters PDF
Holding a Group Together: game-theory vs. non-game-theory (with Ariel Rubinstein) PDF